Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Social Bookmarking Project



What's another way you can organize and store information on your computers? 
I can store information on my computer by bookmarking, tagging, and pasting information in certain folders on my computer.
What have you learned from researching the above topics?
I learned that there are multiple websites that are still to be figured out by student like myself.
What do you know now about those current events that you didn't know before?
I figured out that we actually have a law called " The Dignity for All Students Act" which is basically like a bullying law, but it provide the State’s public elementary and secondary school students with a safe and supportive environment free from discrimination, intimidation, taunting, harassment, and bullying.
What are other social bookmarking apps/websites?


  • Blinklist
  • BlogBookMark
  • ClipClip

Will you continue to use social bookmarking?
To be honest I don't think I will because I am so transfixed on bookmarking on my computer and searching for past sites to look back upon without having to have another site for bookmarking.

No comments:

Post a Comment