Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Discussion Questions

Why did you select the sites you subscribed to?
I selected the sites I subscribed to because each one contained information that interested me, and I figured that it would be information that would interest other people as well.
Was it easy to find feeds and to subscribe to them?
Yes and no, because a few times when I was searching on really good websites, it was difficult to find an rss feed on the page.
Which sites were your favorites?
Some of my favorite sites were ESPN, FBI News, and NCAA Men's Basketball.
What else can you use RSS feeds for?
I can use RSS feeds to subscribe to subscribe to my favorite news sources, blogs, websites, and other digital properties, and then receive the latest content from all those different areas or sites in one place, without having to repeatedly visit each individual site.
How likely are you to continue to use RSS feeds in the future?
Possibly, because I am not use to creating RSS feeds, so when I am in need for an RSS feed somewhere in the long run I will create one.

No comments:

Post a Comment