Monday, May 18, 2015

Do Now 5/18

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." ~Mahatma Gandhi 

My desire to make this world a better place, is due to seeing people struggling in the streets asking for spare change, or food. Also, I see the difficulty that many families are going through, trying to make ends meet. Lastly, I see not only adults but children in the streets homeless, in poverty, and having to do the most horrific things just to get by in life. Out of the many life goals I have the top two are to open up my own shelter for people that do not have a home. Secondly, I want to be a doctor to help people who have an illness. These two goals contribute to helping my community become one that anyone from everywhere could count on getting a safer environment, a place to live, and good medical attention.  

No comments:

Post a Comment