Friday, February 6, 2015

Hey Guys!

             Hey guys my name is Katrina. I am interested in many things like reading, singing, watching TV, and hanging out with friends. However, like every other person I have a few dislikes. For example, I dislike annoying people, winter, summer, and school work. My family consists of 10 people.. yea i know pretty huge huh. Well yeap, thats my life yay.. Anyways, I have a few friends that make me laugh on a regular in and out of school. For example, Tina, Ariel, Kim, Lydia, Joanne, Nico, Tim, Andrea, Milly, and etc. The classes I am taking this year (Junior Year) is Web 2.0, English III, Algebra II, Medical Terminology, Spanish IIII, World History, and Sex Ed. As for my college plans, I hope in going into the Air Force and becoming an Orthopedic Surgeon. As for my plans over the summer, I plan on taking as trip to a few colleges, playing soccer, hanging with friends, go to the beach, and PARTIESS! Hopefully pretty soon I'll acquire a part time job in something medical related so that I could be able to get some money to spend on clothes shopping, and of course help a little the family.  

10 comments:

  1. Hi! What colleges are you planning on visiting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will be playing soccer together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! How long have you been playing soccer?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! What's your favorite class you are taking?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool! What made you wanna join the air force.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its awesome that you want to join the air force :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool. Do you want to be a doctor/nurse or to join the airforce?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I plan on visiting NYU, Pennstate, and William Patterson maybe
    Llarileyt

    I have only been playing soccer for a year, but I plan in making two years before I graduate Lauren A

    My favorite class that i'm taking would have to be either English III or Medical Terminology
    Arianna

    It just seemed like the right financial choice
    Lauren Francis

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am better than you in soccer lol

    ReplyDelete