Monday, April 13, 2015

Spring Break Adventure

What I Did in Spring Break?!
Over my Spring Break I did not do very much, nor did I go to any awesome parties that lasted a whole night. My Spring break was honestly boring for someone my age, and for that to happen is kinda sad. But, what I can tell you is that even though I didn't go to any parties I did hangout with the family, and some of my friends. For example, I went and hung out with one of my good friends, and we watched netflix all night until we completely passed out. Another thing is that I made smoothies and cookies for the family. 
 This Spring Break I also received a job and began working on Sunday from 1-4pm, and had gotten many tips due to the fact that it was my first day. I also babysat two boys until 1am and got 20 dollars, which went straight to buying food with two other friends. I also watched Home the movie with about five of my friends and we all laughed and enjoyed the movie a lot. I also went to the park and played basketball with a couple of my friends from school for two hours. Finally, the rest of my week consisted of not doing homework, eating, and sleeping. 


No comments:

Post a Comment